Sunday, December 5, 2010

Investing in Biotech and Pharmaceutical Companies

I'm not a member of the FDA nor am I an expert in the medical field, but I do use some common sense when it comes to trading biotech and pharmaceutical companies so if you're interested in what I have to say you can read my two articles about them:

Investing in Biotech and Pharmaceutical Companies
Investing in Beaten Down Biotech Stocks

I may not be an expert, but I was smart enough to know ARNA was not a good pick in August, and I am smart enough to know that it is probably a good pick from about now to February once tax loss season pressure subsides and it rises again a la SQNM of last year and early this year. Incidentally, I am a big fan of ETRM right now at this price. It's just a fraction of where it was last year, solved its finaning issues and Australia seems to love them so the US should follow. The Maestro system is brilliant compared to what VVUS or ARNA has out there especially with how wishy-washy the FDA is with both of their drugs. One day the market will realize that and ETRM will be a multi-bagger. I can see them challenging their highs from last year which post-reverse split is north of $30.

Click here to learn how to trade the forex market 

Back to my blog

No comments:

Post a Comment